This Is Me

Monday, November 28, 2005

Double Wammy

I've known for a while that I have a "hero complex". Yeah, I just want to rescue everyone. This keeps being demonstrated too. Like my Myers-Briggs personality is 'The Champion' and my name 'Alexandra' means "defender of men/mankind". No wonder I want to save and defend everyone! I am really starting to be of the school of thought that names are significant and have a lot to do with how you turn out. I even have a keychain with my name on it that so sounds like me

"She is virtuous and has strong feelings for fairness. Her emotions are quick to rouse, and are explosive. She is colorful and glittering."

Even keychains can know me if they are about my name. Crazy. Then I was looking at this birthday thingie (very descriptive I know) and found out that I share a birthday with Alexander the Great. Alexander the Great! Not only is my name so similar to his that they mean the same thing, but we share a birthday! No wonder my hero complex is so strong. From the day I was born however many hundreds of years after Alexander the Great and then named "Alexandra" I was destined to feel like I am significant and meant for something important and that I have to be everyone's defender and champion. Man, my parents really set me up.

Next step: take over the world.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sooooo.. i too think that names affectthe way you turn out... but my question for you is... what about my name?? it's not on any key chains or in any baby name books...at least none that i have looked at...??

    maggen

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger Xana Ender said…

    You forge your own path babe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home