This Is Me

Friday, October 28, 2005

My Lucky Weekend

So, my co-worker gave me 2 tickets to tomorrow's MSU Vs. Indiana football game and I am STOKED! I've been to high school football games and to Hillsdale's football games (really more like a glorified high school football game), but I've never been to a serious football game that is important enough to make it on tv! I love live football. In high school, my best friend, Sally, and I would go to almost every football game, including the JV ones on Monday afternoons. Why not? We were both homeschooled and had the time. We'd watch 'our boys' play and always got to Con's (It's been named something else as long as I can remember but everyone still calls it by its old name) for a hot dog during halftime. When it got cold we'd huddle together for warmth and we'd cheer our team, the Vikings, on. In college I did not go to as many games. First, I had homework and secondly, none of my friends were really big fans. I like sports, but there are few things I like well enough to do them alone. So, I'm very excited about tomorrow.


I also am getting to go to the Symphony tonight! My roomate was given 2 tickets to a performance and she invited me to go with her. I am super-excited! I get to dress all pretty, enjoy fantastic music, and it's good company. I get to do not 1, but 2 of these once-in-a-long-time events for free and with my favorite people!

It's a good life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home