This Is Me

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

A Season of Inactivity

I have been a little remiss of late with my blog, and the reason is mainly because I've been posting a little on my other blog over on myspace. It's very addicting I've found:-) If you happen to sign up because you see the joys of it are multi-fold, please friend me.

The news in my life is thus: Tomorrow my mother comes to visit (a.k.a. check out The Boyfriend) "Oh you're dating him now? Maybe I should visit." This comes with all sorts of amusement. I would say that the proper term for Jeremiah's state of mind would be "terrified." I am reminded of how lucky I am that I knew pretty much all of Jeremiah's family (including aunts and uncles) BEFORE we started dating, so I was already comfortable with his parents and friends with his sister and the assorted cousins that seem to be, enjoyably and to my delight, always under foot. So, this week my mother shall get to know Jeremiah and attend all my weekly events with me. I get to take 2 days off work to squire her about as well, which is very nice and we have all sorts of enjoyable events planned.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger Esther said…

    Blogspot is better! ;o)

     
  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger TeaLizzy said…

    Good luck to Jeremiah! I'm sure it'll work out OK.
    Do you remember the first time Jared met my parents? We were going around DC and then riding a bus to where they were going to pick us up, and all afternoon he just got quieter, and quieter, and quieter until on the bus it was silence or grunts! He did fine, though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home