This Is Me

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Mannequin Sex

Weirdest story ever. As my co-worker stated, "What is this world coming to? Mannequins aren’t even safe from [sexual] predators.”

I can see indecent exposure, but...sexual assault? They do realize that a mannequin is an inanimate object right? I guess the question is, will they throw the mannequin away, or continue to dress it in such provocative clothing? I mean, think about those skanky mannequins you know. It probably deserved it, the minx.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger Esther said…

    Weird! Freakin' weird!

    There was a movie made about a man who is in love with a mannequin, except that it comes to life. Maybe he watched the movie too often and thought that particular mannequin was, well . . .

    That's just weird. Next thing you know we'll have a group of people protesting that mannequin's can't consent to such things and another group contending that mannequin marriage should be a right.

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Xana Ender said…

    I think I HAVE that movie! Is it "A mom for Christmas" or some such?!??! Weird dude

     

Post a Comment

<< Home