This Is Me

Friday, July 29, 2005

They're Coming To Get Me

Today I got to call the White House.

Apparently, my boss was watching the news and saw that an old friend of his from college is now a Very Important Person (no, not President Bush) and thought he'd drop him a note. So, I got to call the White House and get the guy's address so my boss could send it to him. However, apparently security is pretty tight in DC right now (who'd a thunk?) and letters take 3-6 months to get to a person in the White House. So, he (i.e. me) ended up sending him a fax.

This was pretty exciting. Of course, apparently it was too early in the morning for me, because I accidentally sent the fax to the PHONE number (of the White House. The White House!) not the FAX number for the guy's office. Way to go Alexandra!

I'm pretty sure they're going to send a SWAT team after me now.

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're NOT out to get me!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger Esther said…

    You cannot be any worse off than me. I have a file with the Secret Service. I have been yelled at twice by Secret Service agents, once for nearly attacking our president with a ball point pen.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home