This Is Me

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Camping Trip Confusion

Over the Fourth of July weekend I went on a camping trip with some people from my small group. This is my friend Klib, showing everyone where he thinks we are and where we should go and me probably thinking that he is on crack:-) This was our usual state of affairs. ha ha. Now, in honor of Klib I shall post here a poem he wrote (apologies to Napoleon Dynamite)

Your sandy hair... floats in the air.... To me it's like a lullaby.... I'm just flying by.. oh so high... like a kite tied to a string.

And now some of his ramblings. Everyone should have at least one friend like him and maybe several. To think I thought he was such a calm, quiet boy when I first met him.

my pants my pants my pants my pants my paaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnts my pants my pants my pants my pants my paaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnntsssss la la la Whats this about MY PAAAAAANTS!!!!?!!! *sings*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home