This Is Me

Friday, June 17, 2005

Tagged by Esther Linkage

"Things you enjoy, even when no one around you wants to go out and play. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level? Make a list,post it to your journal... and then tag 5 friends and ask them to post it to theirs."

1. Reading

2. Dancing. I’ve been going a lot of this lately. Stressed? I dance. Joyful? I dance. Angry? I dance. Now these are all different dances, but dances all the same.

3. Laughing lowers my anxiety. I am blessed in my life now by having a friend who can crack me up when I’m feeling my worst and cracks me up pretty much all the time anyway.

4. I admit, I’m getting to the end of things I’m okay with doing alone a lot. I’m a pretty sociable person. There are things that I enjoy doing alone, but SO MUCH MORE with someone else. Such as: biking. It’s relaxing and enjoyable!

5. Going to church! This is actually probably my #1! I didn’t really list these in order. It’s crazy, it usually doesn’t matter how I feel going into church, I feel more relaxed and happy going out! I love acquiring knowledge (Sunday School and sermon) worship and singing, fellowshipping, etc etc etc!!! I just feel wonderful after church. I’m going to be out of town this week too *sniff* Going to any church is nice, but going to MY church is wonderful! Nothing like it! I feel like a walking poster ad now! I can’t stop using exclamation points! ! !

ha ha

I don’t think I know enough people with blogs to tag. So, if you know me, please tell me:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home