This Is Me

Friday, March 03, 2006

I've been memed! (whatever THAT means!)

I've made some changes from my myspace one, if any of you read both of my fine blogs:-)

Seven things to do before I die:

1. Travel all over the world. Europe, Thailand, India etc.
2. Get long-term ministries started for the unloved in our culture including, but not limited to, telemarketers and girls who work at strip clubs.
3. Mission work in a foreign country or the inner city
4. Be in a commune
5. Marry the man I love:-)
6. Hike up Mt. Kilimanjaro
7. Be instrumental in starting a revival in the Western church

Seven things I cannot do:

1. Make my friends love God
2. Run fast or far (boy, I hope none of you are stalking me.)
3. not tell puns
4. choose to be alone for long periods of time.
5. not keep myself so busy I'm always running hither and thither
6. Say "No" (see # 5)
7. eat Brussels sprouts without gagging

Seven things that attract me to my other half: (in no particular order)

1. His relationship with God
2. His fire and passion for God's purposes for his life
3. His integrity and character
4. How he makes me laugh
5. How Sexamatastic he is (My regards to Wazoo for this descriptive way of saying 'hot');-)
6. His desire to serve others
7. his mischievous looks

Seven things I say:

1. Like
2. Anyway…
3. tweaky
4. sweetness
5. schmeh!
6. crumb
7. crumpet


Seven books I love:

1. The K-House Mystery
2. Link by Walt Becker
3. The Dark is Rising (the whole series) by Susan Cooper
4. The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer
5. The Case for Christ by Lee Strobel
6. The Westing Game by Ellen Haskin
7. The Attributes of God, Volumes 1 & 2 by A.W. Tozer

Seven movies I like pretty well:

1. Undercover Blues
2. Jurassic Park
3. Pride and Prejudice (BBC)
4. Sneakers
5. Serenity
6. The Chipmunk Adventure
7. Billy Rose's Jumbo

Seven people to meme:

1. Ariana
2. Lisa
3. Jared
4. Jen
5. Does anyone else read this blog who hasn't already done this??? Then do it!!!:-)
6. Rumpelstiltskin
7. Captain America

2 Comments:

  • At 1:32 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    In French 'meme' means 'same.' La meme chose = the same thing. I don't know if that's where the 'net term came from but it seems plausible at least!

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello,
    I am a musician who has been heavily influenced by Keith Green. I would be honored if you would check out my music. All music on my site is free for download.

    I don't mean to be a pest, so if this message is an annoyance, please delete it and accept my humblest of apologies. I just want to share my music with people who love Jesus.

    Thanks,
    -Sean
    ______________
    www.SeanDietrich.com
    "All my music is free."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home