This Is Me

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Not Again!

What is it about me? I deftly got around being hugged (again) by Representative X, only to now be accosted by Representative Y (another Democrat). This guy, I wasn't even sure of who he WAS until after I talked with my co-worker. What is it about these Democrats!??!? (thiink BIll Clinton)

After my co-worker and I got back to the office and I told him that working on some assignments he gave me would complete my life he asked me, "Wow, you're really in a good mood. Must be that hug Rep. Y gave you." my reply? "Yeah, it made me feel all warm and fuzzy and sexually harrassed." At least I got free breakfast today and remember a ziploc bag to put any leftover fruit in. mmmm fresh pineapple....

2 Comments:

  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    the politicians kissing babies thing seems to have spread to politicians kissing babes...

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Esther said…

    I'm going to have to use that line sometime, "warm, fuzzy and sexually harrassed." Too funny! But I'm sorry you felt that way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home