This Is Me

Monday, February 06, 2006

My Memoirs as a Political Stalker, Part 2

I always open the mail at work, and today was no different. However, today there was a piece of mail addressed to me. This is a strange occurance, and I'm looking at the 9 x 12 envelope wondering what it is when a flash of realization hits me as I look at the signature on the corner. "Mike Pence" ! Without opening it, I rush over to my co-worker and show him. His response? "You really ARE a stalker now, Xana." Now, my boss mentioned to me that he gave Congressman Mike Pence's friends HIS card, but since my name was spelled correctly (this NEVER happens!) I suspect he wrote my name down or something. (I wonder what he SAID?!?!?!?)

Continuing with this morning's excitement, I opened up the envelope to find a large, signed photograph of Mike Pence with the following inscription, "To Xana Ender - Thanks for the kind words! Best, Mike Pence"

I feel all fluttery now.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Esther said…

    LOL! That's awesome. I'm jealous.

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ha! tooo funny!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home