This Is Me

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My Funny Valentine...

I cannot believe how lucky I am and I just can't contain it, so I'm going to tell all of you:-) My Valentine (yes, Jeremiah!) is amazing. Now to be perfectly honest he is NOT a fan of Valentine's Day. So when he asked me how I wanted to spend our Valentine's Day together I almost fell out of my chair. We still haven't really celebrated it because we had church last night, but Friday we're going out to the Ethiopian restaurant I've been wanting to try! (maybe Cold Stone Creamery for dessert?);-) Since we had plans for Friday, I did not expect anything yesterday. However, my darling Valentine proved me more naive to how much he loves me yet again. I am on the phone with a constituent when Jeremiah walks in: tall, dark, handsome, and carrying a miniature rose plant. It was the perfect Valentine's Day gift. In my humble opinion, better than a dozen roses, because it will last longer. (Hopefully. I'm not too great with the plants sometimes):-) I was smiling the rest of the day. And you might think it would end there. But no...I am walking to my car and notice that written right next to where my car is parked is "I heart Alex" awwwwwwwwww. Apparently I missed more of his sidewalk art on the way to my car. This morning I found the other 2. One at the entrance to my parking lot and one at the entrance to my building. I am so glad it didn't rain or snow yesterday! I feel like a princess who's been given a 'grand gesture' of romance by her love. He is such an amazing man. I feel so cherished. And our 6 month anniversary is only 8 days away...

2 Comments:

  • At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    awwwwwwww

     
  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger TeaLizzy said…

    I second that notion! What a sweetheart. You've got taste, girlie!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home