This Is Me

Friday, May 20, 2005

I love my job

There comes a day when you realize that you love your job. First, your fantastic boss, who is usually pretty dignified, goofs around and makes you laugh so hard that you almost fall on the floor because it’s so funny and so unexpected, and then your irreverent co-worker cracks you up. After a morning of working, you wander over to a beautiful, historical Capitol building where people shove free, catered food at you and then you take a plate and meander out to the lawn in front of said Capitol building and sit on the grass in the sun with your co-workers, eating sumptuous food and listening to an orchestra on the lawn play a Star Wars medley among other charming pieces.

I love my job.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger Esther said…

    I definitely feel like it's time for my job to go away. I'm a college graduate working in a department store! Can we say loser?

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger TeaLizzy said…

    Congratulations, Alex! Work that you enjoy is indeed a rare blessing. I can see the difference in my dad since he found a job he likes. Enjoy it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home