This Is Me

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Hillsdale Alumni Week

This week I was thrilled to have Metzger come and visit me. I had been calling him to see how he is doing and mentioned that he should come visit me and lo and behold he called me.

Metz: Hey, I’m coming into town on Tuesday, you want to have dinner?

Me: Sure!

Metz: Well, how are your cooking skills? I should come over.

Me: I am a GREAT cook!

Metz: Do you have cool friends?

Me: Um….yeah.

Metz: Well, you could invite them too.

Me: Uh….thanks.

All of my witty repartees were of course thought of 2 minutes after our conversation. I invited all my friends from a group I’m involved in that is affiliated with my church and it seemed to be going pretty well, when Metz and I stepped out on my *frosty* porch for a cigar.

Metz: So…..you know all these people from church don’t you?

Hmm, I hope he enjoyed the get-together as much as I did…:-)

1 Comments:

  • At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there Xana Ender I was out browsing pages on SchoolBuddies.com. and found your site listed in someones profile. Not sure how it got me here. Was looking up info on alumni. Oh well, I'll check back later. Need to get back to what I was working on. Dave.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home