This Is Me

Thursday, February 10, 2005

My "To Watch" Movie List (for nerds)

I think the movie I’m most excited about is coming out next December…No, neither Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy nor War of the Worlds has been delayed. Rather, I am talking about The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. It looks like it’ll actually be pretty wonderful. (as the books were) I’m giddy like a child waiting for Christmas. Next, maybe they’ll make the Dark Is Rising series by Susan Cooper. Or one of the Shannara series by Terry Brooks. It doesn’t take much to make me happy, only making good fantasy (and sci-fi) books into good multi-billion fantasy movies. Hmmm, wait a sec…has that been done before?

2 Comments:

  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger Esther said…

    I am excited about the Narnia movies as well. If I'm in the area we'll have to go on a date. ;oD

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger -Ann said…

    I'm looking forward to the Narnia movies too but what I'm looking forward to even more is "War of the Worlds". Any trailer that uses the phrase "regarded the world with envious eyes" is okay by me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home