This Is Me

Friday, February 11, 2005

wuv, twoo wuv

One of my friends has claimed that I will get married before my sister. I have thought all along that this was erroneous, but he told me several times that he was CERTAIN this was how the timeline would proceed. At this point, I think the power is all in his hands...After all, he IS the one who is marrying my sister in 2 and 1/2 months. He probably doesn't even remember he told me that all those years ago before he was my sister's "sweetheart". He could always postpone the wedding to prove himself right, but somehow I think he'd rather be wrong. However, I now have a platform from which I can PROVE that I am always right when he and I disagree, which is the foundation of every good in-law relationship.

My only regret now is that we didn't bet on it.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger Fr. A said…

    LOL...the way I remember you telling the story, you did bet on it. I guess I remember wrong. :)

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What are you talking about? We always knew you were right. Remember: men are stupid, but women are evil.

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Xana Ender said…

    Nope, I bet Bob about Metzger and Ariana getting married. Which reminds me that I owe him a quarter...

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah well, he's balding, so at least you don't have to live with that! Ha ha ha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home