This Is Me

Monday, February 07, 2005

Dreams

I don't remember my dreams often, but the last two nights have been chock full of memorable dreams. I realized how much I love my job from a nightmere I had last night. I dreamed that since we have an intern now they didn't need me anymore, there wasn't enough work for me, and they were going to let me go soon. When I came into work this morning I had the following conversation:

Alexandra: so that was my nightmere last night

Brian: Really? You must be psychic!

Alexandra: I may cry

Brian: Don't cry. We need you. Someone's gotta be in the office to answer the phone.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There you are! It took two years and a little help from Shields, but I finally found the infamous Alex. Praying for you!
    ~Hope (your fellow punker)

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahaha, glad you have a job where people pick on you. We Macksey girls need that!
    ><> Ari

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger Xana Ender said…

    Yay! I am glad you found me Hope! Only....you left no way for me to get ahold of you:-) I guess I could email Jen... Next time, leave your email so I can stalk you better, OK? :-)

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh yeah! Stalk me at www.livejournal.com
    user name= Mightyomega
    By the way, I'm now a registered Libertarian. Life is funny that way.
    ~HM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home