This Is Me

Monday, June 05, 2006

another update on Meredith

I copied this from an email my mom sent out. YAY!!!

"Hurrah! Praise Our Lord! It is B-cell lymphoma, which is better than the doctors feared!!
After the pathology was sent to [to a lab], I heard that it was believed to be a rare form of malignancy, but when [the doctor]called Meredith today, he said that did not prove to be true. "B-cell lymphoma has an 80% cure-rate with chemotherapy" - and since websites are not updated often, that could be improved nowadays."

Basically, they thought it was fatal, but no it turns out to be very treatable. Praise God! Thank you for all who prayed/are still praying. I truly believe God changed it, I mean: how can the docotors not recognize the most common type of cancer? And even better, apparently it's the type where the best place to treat it is in the same state as Meredith and in the city where she has many close friends. I don't know why God didn't completely heal Meredith from the cancer, but I'm very thankful that He did change it from fatal to treatable. Keep praying guys and thank you for your prayers so far. The overflowing of love from everyone has truly touched my deeply.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We are praying and have ask many others to pray. Any news about how Meredith is doing?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home