This Is Me

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

prayer for my friend

My friend Meredith, who is maybe a year older than I am and got married 2 years ago (her husband I have known since I was about 8 and I introduced them - they are both close friends of mine and the rest of my family. Meredith was a co-worker of mine originally and her husband, Brian, works with my dad and is my brother-in-law's best friend and has always been a brother to me. I sang at their wedding.) has had regular pain from her hip and back since the middle of her pregnancy with their daughter Meriel, so about a year now. Finally she got an MRI [finances for the youngsters being what they are], and they found a tumor on/in the bone. She is now at a hospital and awaits a more thorough CAT or MRI and a biopsy later today.

They are both believers, but this is still a hard time for us all. They are both a part of my family in my heart and I would appreciate it if you all would pray for peace for Brian and Meredith and all of their family and church family and friends and that the tumor would be benign and that there would be complete healing so that she doesn't have to live with horrible back pain for the rest of her life. I pray that this would be God's will.

Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home